Monday, December 27, 2010

My sorrow

Hi, anyone reading!  If you are here every once in a while then you may wonder why I have not written much in the last three weeks.  Well it is because I am still in a fight with AT&T.  I will be writing and all a sudden my DSL quits.  I then lose what I have been writing.  I call and call but nobody there seems to care.  I know what the problem is and they do, too, but it would cost them to put in a new line that works so they keep telling me it is fixed when it isn't.  So today, dear friends, I am calling Comcast .  I have already decided on the plan I want with them.  I have done my homework about the change.  So I will probably be off line for the next few days.  I hope to be back after that with a new smile on my face and a new attitude.  I plan to thank AT&T for all of their helpfulness and then wish them well.  I really think that they will be better off without me.  I have no regrets.  I have been patient with them for in fact many years.  And now I quit!

Please come back in a few days.  I have a lot of good memories to share with you.  Christmas was wonderful this year as always.  We were all together except for Lee who was with his wife's family as he should have been.  Together here we celebrated the birth of of Saviour and what a wonderful time it was.  So you see it is not all bad.  I even sincerely hope that the ones at AT&T had a fine Christmas as well. 

Love is a wonderful thing.  Share it with someone, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment