Monday, September 27, 2010

Its me again

I went to breakfast this morning at the local gathering place for the locals.  They all enjoy telling stories, most of which are lies, and playing jokes on each other. A wonderful place to go. I call it The Liars Club. I have listened carefully and have yet to hear anyone say anything about any other that would be offensive or hurtful.  I think they must have accepted me, too, because they now play tricks on me as well. I now see them all as friends. Isn't that a fine way to feel?  I am looking for someone to be good to today if I can. That would make it a perfect day. Would you like to join me> Then do something nice for someone today. Happiness is like jam, you know. You can't spread it without getting it all over yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment